quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010

The Skeleton Key


Not really my kind of movie, but my cousin recommended it to me and she was so excited about it that I decided to give it a chance. The main reason why I don't usually watch this kind of movie is because I'm quite easily to impressed, still, I gathered some courage and managed to fool my grandma into watching it with me (just for the record, she's 83. Poor grandma. I know, I'm going to hell for this). Gotta say, I don't regret watching it one bit!

The Skeleton Key is about a young nurse (Kate Hudson) who finds herself working at this spooky house.  Surrounded by mistery and mystic things everywhere, she doesn't know what's going on and decides to investigate what's really happening there.

The movie is absolutely great! It has the right amount of mistery and thriller and it manages to hold your attention without scaring too much so that you'll lose your focus. All the actors are amazing. Peter Sarsgaard nails it, as always. John Hurt too.
And that end! Oh, my! I was like 'O.O!!!!!!'. haha

Must confess I was a bit scared of looking into mirrors for a few days, though. haha

Totally worth watching, even if you're not into horrors/thrillers.
 
ps:  Despite of almost having a heart attack during the spooky parts, grandma's fine and she actually liked it. :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário