quinta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2010

Signs


Is it possible that there are no coincidences? 

I know most people think The Six Sense is M. Night Shyamalan master piece and I won't argue with that, but to me Signs is he's best movie. It's definetely my M. Night Shyamalan's favorite. (Acutally I only like this two, I find his other movies quite... I don't know. They just don't make much sense to me.)

Signs is about some marks on the ground that have been appearing all over the world and no one really knows how to explain what they are or why they are appearing. Mainly, though, the movie is about this 'broken' family and how they'll face and deal with all the unknow and uncertainties of what's happening.

I love this movie so much that I've lost count of how many times I've seen it. And the great thing is that every time I watch it I find out something that had passed by me and the story becomes even more amazing. I love how every single piece fits perfectly, including the ones you haven't even figured out yet. And I love how each new time I watch it I go 'Ohhhhhhhh!!!! It makes perfect sense!!!'. I love the whole signs things and the message the movie passes and I love the dialogs and how meaningful they are. I love Bo (the youngest kid), love Merril, I love everything about it!
  
The funny thing is that I haven't found one single person how agrees with me. Oh! Just remembered, there's one, my geography teacher. I'm sorry to say that I don't think all these people who dislike this movie and think its 'blank' have really understood the story or the message behind it. Think they were just expecting a thriller or horror movie and since they didn't get that they got dissapointed. 


Go watch it! It's a great movie with a smart plot. It's kinda funny and will scare you at some points too. And if you don't like it, watch it again. Who knows, you might find new pieces to the puzzle.

Oh, before I go.. Be aware that the marks on the ground are not  the signs. ;) 

Swing away.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário