quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Cellular


I love this movie!!! Seriously, it's SO good.

Cellular is about this woman who has been kidnapped and ends up making a call to an unknown person asking for help. This one phone call it's her only chance of getting out of it alive. On the other side of the line it's Ryan, a worry-free guy, just chilling and having fun with his new cell.

I must repeat, I love this movie!!! haha My mom and I are junkies on good action movies, so when we first watched this one we were 'wooow!'. It's not just an action movie, it's an action movie with brains! It holds not just your attention, but also your breath and makes you go 'oh, shit!' as the story unravels. It has the perfect combination of action, good plot, good actors and great turn-out of events.

Also, I love when the hero is just the normal, 'avarage', guy. It's so much easier to relate to them and beacuse of that they become, not only more likable, but also even more heroic, don't you think?

Watch it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário