terça-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town..

Christmas is just around the corner, so I'm gonna post two movies that have Christmas on it during this week.

Before that, though, I just want to remind you guys of those movies that I already posted and have some festive cheer on it.


While you were sleeping

Won't go on and on and on about how much I love this movie. Just gonna say that the Christmas scene is one of my favorities. So sweet ( just like the rest of the movie).
If you haven't watched it, do it now; and if you've already watched it, do it again ( I know I will).




 Joyeux Noël (Merry Christmas)

Great movie to remind us all of the true holiday  spirit, and what Christmas really is all about.
Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch it. Seriously, it's a wonderful movie. Definitely my favorite Daniel Brühl movie.







Hope you enjoy the movies, but most of all hope you have an incredible Christmas filled with love and peace.

Ho ho ho.. Merry Christmas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário