quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

The Family Stone


 Didn't think I'd like this movie at all, but it ended up surprising me a lot and turns out I quite like it.

The Family Stone is about a guy who brings his girlfriend over for Christmas and, as you can image, the family is not very happy with his choice of girlfriend.

Cliché, I know, but don't get fooled by it like I did. There's a lot more to this movie than just a we-don't-like-your-girlfriend-comedy. In fact, I don't even see it as a comedy; it has its funny moments, but it's not all smiles and giggles.

I love when that happens, when a movie out comes your expectations. Because we are kinda used to being let down by movies we thought would the best experience ever, so it's nice when once in a while a movie you didn't have any faith in wins your heart.

It's a good movie. Better than you expect and deeper than it seems.


ps: Gotta love Ben. :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário