segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2010

Pay it Forward


This is one of the most touching movies I've ever seen. My heart breaks a little every time I watch it, but at the same time it feels me up with a deep hope.

Pay it Forward is about a 11 year old boy who comes up with a very simple way to chance the world.

It's a life lesson, it touches and inspires us. It's a great movie. All actors are very good on it, a special side note to Haley Joel Osment who, as always, steals the scene with his incredible talent (I really miss Haley, he is such a talented actor. It's a shame he hasn't done anything in a -long- while. I believe he has the talent and potential to become one of the greatest actors of this up coming generation. Go back to work, Haley!!!).

As the new year approaches I thought I'd post a movie to inspire us to be better. A movie that shows how easy it is to make the difference (or as Ghandi would say to be the change we want to see in world), to be less selfish and more loving, more caring.

We can make this life a better life and this world a much better world.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. ;)

Just pay it forward.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário