sábado, 27 de novembro de 2010

My Girl


I don't even know what to write about this movie. It's just the loveliest movie ever. It's so sweet and touching and heart-breaking.

My Girl is about the friendship between this two kids, Vadda and Thomas. Vadda is hopelessly in love with one of her teachers and at the same time very busy trying to make her dad break up with his new girlfriend. All that without mentioning her crazy grandma. And, of course, Thomas is right by her side on every moment.

This movie is such a HUGE part of my childhood. I can't remember how many times me and my cousin watched this at my grandma's house. We cried every single time. Haven't watch it in a long, looooooong time, but more than 10 years later and I still cry. Actually, now that I'm older and can fully understand and appreciate the tenderness, it makes the whole thing much more heart-breaking.

My Girl is a must, if you haven't seen it yet you should do it as soon as possible. You won't regret it, just make sure you have tissues near by.

ps: My Girl is one of my favorites songs too. It's impossible to listen to it and not smile.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário