quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Serendipity


This is not exactly a movie about Christmas, but it has Christmas as the background that develops the whole story.

Sara Thomas has this huge blind faith in destiny, signs and all that stuff. One day she randomly meets Jon, but you know what? If they are meant to be, destiny will give them a sign, right? Of course it will, even if it takes a couple of years.

I loooooooooove this movie!!! It's so lovely. Plus, it has some funny moments. It's nice, funny and sweet. That's a great combo, right? It has some really cool lines and I loooove both best friends, they are GREAT! haha

And let's face it, we all have a bit of Sara in ourselves. I have A LOT of Sara in me. haha I love destiny, fate and signs. I LOVE signs! (even though I'm never sure of what they mean and I always end up going crazy thinking 'but what if it doesn't mean what I think it means?' hahaha!)


If we are to live life in harmony with the universe we must all possess a powerful faith, of what the ancients used to call fatum; what we currently refer to as destiny.



ps: serendipity is my favorite word. Sounds so peculiar and its has a nice meaning. Completely random, I know. =P

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário