segunda-feira, 8 de novembro de 2010

Edukators


 This movie is incredible!

Edukators is about these two friends who try to fight this crazy capitalism we live in. When a third person joins the group everything goes wrong and now they  have to fix the mess they are in.

I absolutely love is movie! Seriously, I think I've talked about it with pretty much every person I know. I'm always saying 'You HAVE to watch this!!'. I can't get over how smart Jan and Peter were to come up with the Edukators thing. Kinda wish I had had the idea! haha

I gotta warn you, though, it's a German movie. It's long and slow and it's not a very 'entertainment' kind of movie. You may be wondering why I like it so much. Here's your answer: it makes you think! Makes you put lots of things into perspective and it has lots of great lines and amazing dialogs. Amazing!

I swear to you is completely worth watching. And you feel really funny after you watch it, you feel like doing great things and being revolutionary and changing the world! (I still feel like that everytime I watch it)

Oh, and a huge plus: Daniel Brühl, which as you guys already know means this is an awesome movie. ;)

You MUST watch this one!!!

Jedes Hertz ist eine revolutionär Zelle
 (every heart is a revolutinary cell)


ps: Last year there was this massive black out where a live (and by massive I mean that whole state plus some near areas ran out of light). The black out was exactly at prime time and I couldn't help but wonder if the Edukators had something to do with it. haha :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário