sábado, 20 de novembro de 2010

Post Grad


It's a nice movie. Nothing really mayor about it, but it's kinda funny and it's has some sweet moments. It's a good movie to just pass the time and not really think about anything.

Post Grad is about Ryden, a girl who has her whole life figured out since kindergarden, but life after college may not go exactly how she planned.

Basically that's it, but we also see a lot of Ryden's very unique family. I don't how to describe the movie exept for 'it's nice'. It's not great, but it's nice. It doesn't focus 100% on Ryden's carreer, nor on her romantic life, nor on her family, which gives it quite a few side stories but it doesn't go further on any. I'm not sure if I'm being clear, but what I'm trying to say is that Post Grad tell us a little about a lot, instead of focusing on one or two things and telling us a lot about a little, which makes it very superficial. It doesn't go beyond the furface with any side story. We don't know much about the characters, none of them, and it feels like the movie has some loose strings, so we don't really 'conect' with it.
I know I sound very confusing, but watch the movie and you'll understand what I mean. (Or not and you'll think that I'm completely koo-koo =D)

But I think all of us, at some point in our lives, can relate to that feeling of being 'stuck', seeing everyone around us moving forward while we are stuck. It doesn't feel nice, at all. So at least about this we all understand a litlle how Ryden feels.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário