segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

The life before her eyes


The life before her eyes tells the story of Diana, a surviver of a high school tragedy, 10 years after the event.

The storyline goes back and forward in time, but nothing very confusing. 

Ahn... I'm afraid I can't write more about this movie simply because I didn't quite get it. I got the end (or at least I think I did, with some films we never know), but I don't see how it fits with the rest of the story. The end is probably my main problem... I must have got it wrong. I don't know.  

So, watch it and then come back and explain it to me. =)


ps: I'll probably watch it again to see if I understand it the second time around, if do I'll make a new blog about it with a decent review. I know this entry wasn't very helpfull, but it's just that I got really confused maybe the fact that missed the first 10 minutes has something to do with it...hm..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário