sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

Nanny Mcphee and The Big Bang


Finally watched Nanny Mcphee 2! =)

I'm not a fan of sequels, somehow they always end up being dissapointing. Specially if the first one it's very good. Still, despiste of being a completely skeptic about sequels, I was really excited about Nanny Mcphee 2. I mean, you can't get it wrong with her, right?!

RIGHT!!! I've got to say, I wasn't disappointed at all. The second one it's definitely on the same level as the first one. It's charming, lovely, funny. It will win your heart just like the first one did.

Another thing that bothers me a lot on sequels is when they change the characters (or worse, they keep the characters, but change the actors. I don't even watch it when they do that), and I was feeling a little abandoned because it's a different family, different kids, but they managed to tie the knot between the two movies amazingly well. I got so happy when a familiar character 'appeared'. It felt like seeing a beloved friend after a long time apart. I was thrilled!

The kids on this one are just as amazing. Maggie Gyllenhaal it's lovelly as the mom and Emma Thompson, well, Emma Thompson is Nanny Mcphee, do I need to say more? And Maggie Smith, gotta love her character! Ralph Fiennes and Ewan McGregor are just a bonus. =)

Great acting, great photography, great everything!  And on top of that, it's quite inspiring too.

Take a leap of faith and feel it in your bones.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário